Saturday, July 14, 2007
EUROPE -- here i come!
i'm leaving at 5:18 this evening, i have overpacked as never before (i'm on an anti rick stevens crusade...) and i cannot wait to see my family. lucy and the kids are going to be at the airport - i'm sooooo looking forward to seeing sabine and melanie!
i'll be heading to roma on tuesday -- which will also be my first chance to go online. so, if you don't hear from me until then please don't worry.
tanti saluti e a presto!
essential links for every india-trip planner:
INDIA ON $1500 [AI] -- here's how i did it:
- 3 nights at the delhi bed and breakfast: $170.00
- 2 days driver in delhi (Atma): $70.00
- 2 nights at hotel pearl palace: $27.00
- 2 nights at the rambagh palace: $70.00
- train (shatabdi express) from delhi to agra: $16.00
- COMMUTER bus from agra to jaipur: $2.90
- A/C deluxe bus from jaipur to delhi: $15.00 - meeting all the curious kids along the way: PRICELESS